Thinking about moving to Southwest Austin?Great! Austin, Texas has a lot to offer its residents, which is why so many people who are thinking about moving to the great state of Texas often choose Austin. The fact that there is always something fun to do, there won’t be any problems when it comes to everyone in the family fitting in.
When it comes to looking for homes for sale in Southwest Austin, the best way to get the inside scoop on the current Austin real estate market is to work with a qualified real estate agent such as the experts at RE/MAX Elite for their professional help and guidance.
When it comes to rankings, southwest Austin gets high marks all around! This includes rankings for the quality of life, job market, and the overall value of real estate. These high ratings brings about bragging rights forbeing one of the ‘best places to live’ and ‘best places to retire’ in the United States.
The following are some of the top reasons why so many people are choosing to move to Southwest Austin:
- It’s a gorgeous and friendly city
- Seasonal temperatures average 51° in the winter and 83° in the summer
- Has an excellent public transportation system; city supports walking and biking
- Lots of kid friendly events and activities
- More than 250 parks available for hiking, jogging, even canoe rides!
- Foodies will enjoy the bustling culinary scene
- Live Music Capital of the World!